AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND TELANGNA.COM. Telangana.com is owned and operated by Telangana Interactive, Inc. Please read our user agreement before using this service. You expressly understand and agree to abide by the rules on this agreement by using Telagana.com. Your use of this service constitutes your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement.
1. This service is “as is” and “as available” basis. Telagana.com does not make any warranties on uninterrupted service, error-free service. Telagana.com does not make any representation nor does it endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability of any advice, statement, material available through this service or links from this service. Any statements, advice, services, content expressed or published by information providers, neither we nor the information providers guarantee the completeness, accuracy, or usefulness of any content.
2. Telagana.com reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions, to add or change the terms of this agreement, add, change or remove any service or part of service at any time without prior notice.
3. Telangana.com does not guarantee that any material downloaded is free of any viruses or worms. However, Telangana.com intends to take reasonable measure to prevent any introduction of viruses or worms. Your use of this service is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system that results from downloading of such material.
4. All material on this service, including, but not limited to text, graphics, photography, audio and video content is protected by copyright under Copyright laws of US. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, and transmit without expressly written permission from Telagana.com. However you can download and print a single copy of any content for your personal, no commercial use.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Telangana Interactive, Inc, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, contributors and its affiliates, from and against including, but not limited to losses, expenses, damages, cost and attorney’s fee resulting from any violation of this agreement.
6. Telangana.com does not control truth and accuracy of content or material posted. You may find that some of the content offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. The views expressed by the information providers are those of the authors and any errors or omissions, inaccuracies, incompleteness belong to them and not of Telangana.com.
7. Telagana.com contains links to other related Internet sites or resources. Telagana.com is not responsible for availability or accuracy, completeness, error-free content of the links. Telangana.com is not responsible for the contents, including without limitation any link contained in a linked Site, or any changes or updates to a linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Telangana Interactive, Inc. of the site.
8. You expressly understand and agree that Telangana Interactive, Inc shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or any other damages including but not limited to, the use or inability to use of this service, unauthorized access, modification of your data or transmission, statement or conduct of any third party on this service, any material relating to this service, the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services obtained, or message received or transaction entered into through or from the service. If you are not satisfied with any portion of the services, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this service.
9. Telangana Interactive, Inc or its content providers are not liable for any inaccuracies, typographical errors in any part of the service. You should not rely on any advice received from Telangana Interactive and use your own judgement making any decisions.
10. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A. The parties agree to waive trial by jury in any action, proceeding or counterclaim brought by either of the parties against the other on any matters whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with these Terms and Conditions and agree to submit to binding arbitration.
11. Telagana.com reserves the right to publish, reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, edit any material it receives, including but not limited to letters, comments, other material, unless the communication explicitly states that it is “not for publication” and contains “private and proprietary” information.
FORUMS & DISCUSSIONS:
1. You agree not to upload, post, distribute or publish any unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, violent, abusive, pornographic or other illegal material
2. You agree to be courteous and to use respectable language. You agree not to threaten or verbally abuse other members or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, age, region, disability etc.
3. You agree not to upload, post or distribute any advertising, promotional material, meaningless messages “spam”, “chain letters”, of any form of business solicitation.
4. You agree not violate any local, national or international laws.
5. You agree that we may edit, modify, remove, publish, transmit, or display at our service and you waive any rights you may have the way the content is modified or changed.
6. You are solely responsible of the content of your message. We are not responsible, liable for any content, We reserve the right to delete or move or edit message.
7. You may terminate your account at any time by sending email to email@example.com. Telangana.com may terminate or suspend your access to all or parts of the service for any reason at its sole discretion.